mandag 9. januar 2012

My new favourite sport: Floorball

On Sunday I went to see my first floorball match ever. And it was not a regular boring floorball match, such as those you see at high school or so. This, this was 1. League in Finland! If you don't know, Finland is one of the very best countries when it comes to floorball. 

So I and four other exchange students went to this game (thanks to Minko for the great idea and information about the match). 

Under you can find a sort clip from the warm up period. The atmosphere was unbelievable. 



I am somehow out of word to describe the big happening. But one thing I can say for sure: I will be there again, again and again to see this guys playing. 

So that was yesterday. 

Today was my first "official" day at school. I have to say that I am quite proud of myself since were there in time. My alarm clock was set to 06.15 am, and my day started at 08.15 am. and in between there I had a 35 min long walk from Kortepohja to Agora (think i have posted pictures of it earlier). 4 hours with English basic skills was not the worst start of my time here in Jyväskylä. In the end of the week I will be done with my first course here, and I will have collected the 2 first of 30 ECTS here at JYU. Yehooo!

After the lecture I went for a walk in the city with friends, ate lunch (for only 2,45 EUR!!!) and then I played floorball whit other ESN students. It was lots of fun and absolutely exhausting! I am looking forward to keep up with this game while I am here, but also when I am back in Norway. Tomorrow I guess I will see if I can find and maybe buy my fist stick! 

Oh holly molly! Fun, fun, fun!!!  :D 

DO IT!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar