søndag 29. januar 2012

I have a dream!



One of my courses here are Public Speech and Debate. The aim of the course is to improve and learn the skills for holding speeches and to attend to debates.
I think this is the course which will give me knowledge and skills I will need whatever I and up as. If I end up as teacher, a health care adviser, a scientist, a personal trainer, a product developer or something totally different. In any case I will need to be able to reach you with my words, I will need to be able to make you believe me, and I will need to trust my own skills. 


Attending to this course feel somehow like the best decision I have made so far.

Homework of this week was to watch this speech:  M. Luther King’s speech from august 28th, 1963.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar