lørdag 10. mars 2012

diary from week 10: wednesday

Wednesday 7th mars 2012
I got up at 6:30. 6:30 has never felt so early.  I felt like a walking zombie on my way to school. When I came to school I realised that I did not know where I had to go. I knew for sure the room name, but I had no clue where the room was located. After some confusing look at the building map I slowly located the room. Still really tired, and a bit pissed off after all map-challenge in the morning I tried to start focusing on the lecture. The system here with 2 hours before brake feels like ages! My normal 45 min classes back in Norway feels like primary school compared to this. Trying hardly to focus on the lecture, write some notes and be active at the same time is one of my biggest challenges here. The time of the day does not make the challenge easier... In the end of the lecture I really opened my eyes and sad to myself that this will be a quite interesting course. I love the feeling of earn new knowledge, especially if it includes myself growing as person and gives me a wider view of my surroundings.



In the afternoon I participated in an extra skating class. We went tour skating on the lake. The sun was perfect, again, and this was another great experience of Jyväskylä, that I made during these three days. However, the ice was not of perfect shape, but the event itself was really good. And I really understand why it is always so many people out on the ice. Tour skating is really a great recreation activity. 
naaaw!

 The ice, the ice track and skitrack! ooh what lovely active people living here!

In the evening I spent the hours with my dear boyfriend eating pizza and playing billiard.  The pizzas from Sebasitan’s are something I will carry with me for the rest of my life.  While we were there it was karaoke. I will never understand why people do such a thing. However, it is kind of entertainment. Not necessary good, but it is for sure entertaining to even listen to people who cannot sing at all.
Yammmi!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar