lørdag 10. mars 2012

diary from week 10: monday

This was my homework for my easiest English course. Because of the lack of updates I want to share it with you :)  The task was to write a three day diary from the last two weeks. What was better than chose three of the days when my boyfriend was here?

Monday 5th mars 2012
I expected the day to be really busy and stressful.  Friday evening my boyfriend arrived for a one week long stay. Which are great, except the fact that I have a lot of school work to do this week, and we cannot spend as much time together as wanted. Anyway, today I had a day approximate as expected. Started with my English communication class from 8 am -10 am. So tired. Today I had to hold my presentation, and I must admit that giving presentation is far from my number one action to do. Especially when it had to be given in English. However, I survived and it went better then I even had dreamed of.

Next step of was my public speech and debate class where I had to be the chairman for one of the two 40 min debates we had to do. The class itself is great, but on the other hand I lose some of my confident of speaking when the level are so high and it is expected from me use word and phrases over my head. Again, it went pretty well, and most important of it all: I survived!

Third and last class of the day was my skating class. Today we played ice hockey wearing all the equipment the players usually use. This was easily the high light of the day.  90 minutes in a hockey player’s world. 90 minutes in a childish dream world. And the best part of the whole happening was that my boyfriend was allowed to attend to the class. This made the possibility to have some light fight without deeper harm or injuries.
Rest of the day went on to enjoy the beautiful spring weather, wearing sunglasses and let the good time flow.  

the whole group

Happy face!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar