torsdag 23. februar 2012

This week... so far.

Last week I spent in Norway. Somehow this feels like the best week ever in my life. It was absolutely necessary to go home. I’m not saying I’m not having a good time here in Jyväskylä, but being back home seeing friends, boyfriend and family was hilarious! Thanks everyone for making the week so great!

So Sunday evening I headed back to Jyväskylä. My flight was suppose to arrive 00.30, but was late because of snow and wind. I think I was back in my room 01.45. After 8 hours travel I must admit I felt asleep quite fast and slept for almost 5 hours.

Monday morning 08.15 I had my first class, and my last class was done 15.30. That’s what I call a long day. I think I slept the rest of the evening.

Tuesday became a busy and sporty day. From the very beginning of the day I was a bit late. Left home 5-10 minutes later than normal. On my way locking my bike out I realised I had forgot my key card. In other word, I was neither able to lock my bike out nor go back my key card out of my room. I had locked myself outside. The system here is that I need my key card to open the door to my shared flat, and then a regular key to open the door to my room.
So there I was, late, pissed off, tired and a 15-20 minutes run in front of me. I had to be in time to the class, so walking was really not an option when it would have taken around 40 minutes.

I was in the classroom 10.14. Now and then it is ok to have some cardio fitness! I have to admit that I was quite sweaty, but I was presented in time! So after class I had to run to the next class, which was located 15-20 min walk from where I was. And I was suppose to held the warm up for the skating class, so again I had to be there in time. Puuh... ...again I managed to be there, and even with some minutes to relax. So when this class was done I had to run for the last class of the day. Now only 10 minutes to walk. The teacher was late, so I was there in time again. Or not in time, but before the teacher!
So at this time it is 7 hours and 30 minutes since last meal. I started do feel quite shaky.

I started on my walk back home, hoping my roommate was already at home and could open the entrance door. ...and she was! Happy face!

Wednesday was spent on reading/learning Finnish.

Because today I had my final Finnish exam. I felt I was ok prepared. But under the test I felt totally lost. The listening part was awful. She spoke so fast. I don’t know what to think, but hopefully and most likely I passed. I have no other choice then wait and see. The only thing I know for sure is that I know more Finnish then the test alone tells.

Below you find an interesting movie we discussed in my public speech and debate class.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar