lørdag 2. juni 2012

everything comes to an end


So, last class is done, and very soon done with my last written assignment. After 37 ECTS (+15 ECTS at home uni.), I count myself as done with learning for this semester. My originally plan was to also have one course next week, but since I do not need the credits I ended up saying enough is enough.

The last weeks have been the greatest weeks here. I have met a lot of new, lovely people. And the the weather have over all been quite good. When I entered summer school I was really tired of learning, but the courses the last two weeks have been great. Lectures program and over all learning outcome have been just great.

Yesterday I had a wonderful night out with friends. We started our night at Rentukka (a summer hotel/ bar) in my student village reopened after a longer time of renovating. Next step was to head for city and play snooker. This was my very first time in life playing snooker, so I will not say I did well, but I hit some balls and gained some point. The most important part is that it was great to play, and great time spent with friends!

Upcoming week I will collect all my papers, say a lot of ‘good byes’ and generally prepare myself for heading back to Norway.   

ps: for summer school a group of students form Norwegian school of sport sciences arrived! So after being the only Norwegian here, we are now a group of 7 or 8. And here comes the crazy part: one of them I have been competing against (speed skating) for years! Tellus is a funny plays to be ;)

Heippa!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar