søndag 27. mai 2012

Harju

This week was my first at summer school. I have learned a lot, but oh my how much is it to do. But howerver how much is it to do, I finally feel I have a learning outcome as expected. Finally I feel like I am at the best university for sport and health sciences!  Had visitor lectures for Loeven, Belgium, and Brussel.

But also other things happen around here. Summer have arrived, and I cannot say how great summer feel here. People change and it all feels lovely out there. The gray, silent city are now crowded by lots of happy people. The city are not gray either, it is green - really green!

The sad part of the week was that now as good as all my people here are gone. But meeting new great people through summer school.

As one of the latest things I did with one of my friends was to go to Harju. Harju is a observation tower on a hill with the same name. From the top of the tower I took some pictures and below I will try to tell you more about where things are in this city.


Above you can see where i live. This is kind of a student village. The arrow points out the direction to University.


This is picture over the city center. Or at least part of it. You can also see a part Jyväsjärvi, which is the lake I went skating on.


The lake is still Jyväsjärvi. University is divided in at least three parts. Ylistö is the circle in the middle. If i remember right this is where typical "lab" courses are hold. such as chemistry. The next circle (the middle circle) is Mattilanniemi. This is where i had all my public speech class. The final circle is at Seminaarinmäki. This area is big an a lot of buildings. I think all of them are designed by Alvar Aalto.



moimoi

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar